Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

March 1, 2009

Up on Capital Hill


We joined Marie as our newly elected Representative for a tour and lunch at the capital. It was really fun. Some of us even went down on the floor of the "House" with her. Now if we can just pass some common sense laws!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

That looks fun. Marie looks very distinguished.

Anners said...

I would love to do that (both the tour and watch). But, I'm with you on the common sense laws. I've come to dread the legislative season the last few years. Too many representatives (not Marie) serving interests other than their constituents and not in their best interest.

Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now.

Here's to hoping more good people get in there and do good things for all of us.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How neat! Way to go Marie!

Efamily said...

WOW Debbie I am so PROUD of you for blogging! I wish I could talk my mom into it.
SHe was telling me about some preparedness blogs that you like...maybe you could send them my way.

She was trying to remember a list of the top 100 things to fly off the shelves in an emergency.

Anyways hope all is well for you and your family. Take Care.

Ali