It has been so cold my tulips are having a hard time blooming this year... :( My mom's favorite flower was a tulip, so each fall my kids and I plant more bulbs and reminisce about Grandma Kathy. It is so fun. Then in the spring the tulips come out and we again think of my mom.
So I love Tulips too!! I'll be happy to come and plant some in your yard this fall :)
5 comments:
You WISH!
But it will be nextnyear!!!!
It has been so cold my tulips are having a hard time blooming this year... :(
My mom's favorite flower was a tulip, so each fall my kids and I plant more bulbs and reminisce about Grandma Kathy. It is so fun. Then in the spring the tulips come out and we again think of my mom.
So I love Tulips too!! I'll be happy to come and plant some in your yard this fall :)
Dawn, that's a deal!!
Those Tulips were seriously amazing. That was a blast.
She's back! and She's funny!! :)
Post a Comment