Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
Becky's going to be so mad! ;)
Boy those are pretty. Thank you for being such a great mom!
What a cute idea. After all-you did all the work to get her here:) So thoughtful!!Happy Birthday to Shauna.
I remember hearing that shauna does each year. I love that. You're a great mom & she's a thoughtful daughter. Beautiful flowers!!
I'm so MAD!!!
but then..."let me list each of your strengths..."
THIS? is still up...c'mon Mom, get posting about that kitchen!!!
Are you done bloggin?Where are all the kitchen posts?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Becky's going to be so mad! ;)
Boy those are pretty. Thank you for being such a great mom!
What a cute idea. After all-you did all the work to get her here:) So thoughtful!!
Happy Birthday to Shauna.
I remember hearing that shauna does each year. I love that. You're a great mom & she's a thoughtful daughter. Beautiful flowers!!
I'm so MAD!!!
but then...
"let me list each of your strengths..."
THIS? is still up...c'mon Mom, get posting about that kitchen!!!
Are you done bloggin?
Where are all the kitchen posts?
Post a Comment