Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma Debbie!


Your sarcasim has paid off! You won't start your own BLOG....
Consider this, my present to you!
I love you, Mom, and hope you have a great Birthday!

Becky
PS, Shauna, you're next!

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birhtday Mom! We love you!

Debbie said...

I repeat: This is crazy!

Debbie said...

Wait a second... This is my present????

Becky, yep said...

YEP!!
Do you Love it?

Anonymous said...

Mom, Thank you for all you do. Doing for others comes naturally to you, and we are all so blessed because of it. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

After reading that post by T.R, I am sure you are not cuckooo for Cocoa Puffs, it is the other way around (Rake Ur Easy Ruk-Ruk, you will get some serious hear-burn eating that way T.R)!!!!!!!

You really are awesome Debbie! Next years gift to you will be Sprout, she really does love you (she told me).