Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

September 19, 2008

My First Baby has a birthday

Shauna was a beautiful baby and had the happiest disposition ever.(And that has never changed.)When she was born, a friend said to me, "If all my babies were that cute, I would have a dozen".She has been a wonderful big sister.She has been a loving daughter to us. She sends me flowers on her birthday to say "thanks for having me." She is a fantastic, patient, fair, good mother and we are so proud of her.She is not a very good swimmer. (Think Martin Short)This was a Stake Swim Meet. Look carefully at the picture. Do you think Shauna will come in first??
Shauna, Today Dad and I wish you a very happy birthday. We love you.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Thank you so much my mom. I am not a very thtrong thwimmer. The funny thing, Livie said "Mom why does Becky only have one tooth?" So funny!

Lisa Cannon said...

Happy birthday Shaune! What a sweet daughter!

I love those old 80's pictures. What were we thinking! Especially Becky and that HUGE shirt. So funny! I could post some saweet ones, too!

Anners said...

Have a very happy birthday Shauna. You are one of the nicest people I know!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Shaun! We love you!!

amanda said...

Happy Birthday Shauna. Hope it was a good one. I love the swimming picture. So funny!!

Granny said...

Shauna is also a very sweet daughter in law who takes loving care of my son. I loved the old pictures!!!