Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

September 1, 2008

Rainy Labor Day Fun

It was pouring rain this morning, so we did a "craft" as the girls would say. I found this pattern for darling aprons here. So I bought a bunch of really cute dish towels. (At Tuesday Morning and the dreaded W. store)
and it took about 15 minutes each and here they are:
Easy and Fun!

9 comments:

Granny said...

I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun. I need to learn how you did that. Aren't our grandchildren the BEST!!!

amanda said...

You are so very creative. I had to help Jane decorate a paper doll that looked like her. I tried to be creative and use material and yarn, but I am so not creative. I needed to call my mom about 5 times. I should have called you.
Those are so cute.

Shauna said...

Mom, thank you for taking my children. What a good grandma you are and those aprons are so very cute.

Debbie said...

Call me anytime Amanda! The aprons are so easy. Plus I didn't know how cute the dish towels were now. They probably don't really wipe dishes dry, ha ha, but so cute! I almost felt like sewing 3 of them together to make a skirt. Crazy.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

they turned out darling, Mom. Avery had a blast at her sleepover with her cousins. Thank you!

ps. "My Bad" ;)

The Scooby Family said...

Those are so cute Debi! That looks like a Fun craft to do with kids. Hope you are doing good.

Becky, yep said...

Dave wants to know what color Tally's is?!?!?
HAHA

They are so cute!

Lisa Cannon said...

That is such a great idea. I wish I could sew!!!

Heidi said...

Those are ADORABLE. I MUST make some... MUST!!!