This is cute! Being on EST time stinks because the good stuff for the olympics doesn't come on until 12:00pm. At least you are three hours earlier, I look like Tee every time I try to watch them!
Hubby and I totally relate. grandkid are the best but they do make us tired. Plus I think everyone I know is walking around bleary eyed because of the Olympics!That picture is a classic
Hi Debbie, thanks for bidding!! I know you'll love the cookbook--it's great fun! I read your post about losing your friend, and I think the quilt you made for her is one of the most wonderful things I've ever heard. I have been so touched today by the love going around, it's amazing!
9 comments:
Hilarious! Is Dad going to have a neck ache?
Love that! Love that Birdie is holding her foot. How cute! I bet Beck is missing her :)
That is such a sweet picture. What a great babysitter he is.
I love that picture. It is hard work watching 3 little ones, just ask Ashley:) What a good grandpa.
This is cute! Being on EST time stinks because the good stuff for the olympics doesn't come on until 12:00pm. At least you are three hours earlier, I look like Tee every time I try to watch them!
What a sweet picture. There's nothing like taking a nap with Grandpa! She will love this picture when she's older. :)
Hubby and I totally relate. grandkid are the best but they do make us tired. Plus I think everyone I know is walking around bleary eyed because of the Olympics!That picture is a classic
That is pretty sweet! She does love Bapa Tee...she can almost say it!
Thanks again!
Hi Debbie, thanks for bidding!! I know you'll love the cookbook--it's great fun! I read your post about losing your friend, and I think the quilt you made for her is one of the most wonderful things I've ever heard. I have been so touched today by the love going around, it's amazing!
Post a Comment