Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
Is that little Aiden. He is getting to be a big boy. What a good grandma to take the kids AND the dog. My mom would never do that:)
You are a good mom to tend 2 kids and a dog. That little Aiden boy is so sweet and Rukkus is a dream dog if there is such a thing.
awwww...my little boys, the furry one and the chubby one. Thank you again and again Mom! I OWE you. You tell me what you want, and I will be all over it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is that little Aiden. He is getting to be a big boy. What a good grandma to take the kids AND the dog. My mom would never do that:)
You are a good mom to tend 2 kids and a dog. That little Aiden boy is so sweet and Rukkus is a dream dog if there is such a thing.
awwww...my little boys, the furry one and the chubby one.
Thank you again and again Mom! I OWE you. You tell me what you want, and I will be all over it!
Post a Comment