OK, I always defend winter and love it. But it is April 16th and I have had it!!!Next week my entire family is coming to Salt Lake for a reunion. PLEASE let spring come soon. Otherwise Markles, bring your skis.
I would be so mad. We have beautiful weather out here so I'll count my blessings. That is the ONLY thing I DON'T miss about Utah. I am like my mom....I HATE WINTER!!! I don't even care for Spring either. I like Summer when I know I can wear flip flops every day.
I too love and defend it, but am sooooo SICK of it. I want to feel the warmth of sunshine on my face EVERYDAY now (I can do rain, heck, I love a rainy day, but please NO MORE SNOW!)
4 comments:
It is pretty sad (still beautiful though) I wonder if allergy season will be shorter.
I would be so mad. We have beautiful weather out here so I'll count my blessings. That is the ONLY thing I DON'T miss about Utah. I am like my mom....I HATE WINTER!!! I don't even care for Spring either. I like Summer when I know I can wear flip flops every day.
Winter - it's nice to see it come, but it's nice to see it go! Sure is beautiful there! I hope you enjoy your family next week :)
I too love and defend it, but am sooooo SICK of it. I want to feel the warmth of sunshine on my face EVERYDAY now (I can do rain, heck, I love a rainy day, but please NO MORE SNOW!)
Post a Comment