Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
Yummo!
Who wants to diet?I tell Manda - "men are that they might have joy." Food brings me joy. Heavenly Father said I can have it because it brings joy.Enjoy your donut things... I don't do cooked apples but I love donut holes and that is what they look like to me!! Yummy!!
Those look so good! Drop two in your speedo and you are ready for swimsuit season. ;)
Kami's comment had to be from Kyle!!! EEEEewwwww!No sweets till Easter!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yummo!
Who wants to diet?
I tell Manda - "men are that they might have joy." Food brings me joy. Heavenly Father said I can have it because it brings joy.
Enjoy your donut things... I don't do cooked apples but I love donut holes and that is what they look like to me!! Yummy!!
Those look so good!
Drop two in your speedo and you are ready for swimsuit season. ;)
Kami's comment had to be from Kyle!!! EEEEewwwww!
No sweets till Easter!
Post a Comment