What... spaghetti again?? I have a feeling I am going to eat a lot of spaghetti.
This little girl is just the best company. She is fun to talk to and laughs a lot. She has the ability to laugh at herself. We had a great time! Wonder who's next?
She had a blast spending the evening with her grandma. Last night Livie said "Grandma Deb is so cool." Coming from her right now, that is a huge compliment.
I got spaghetti factory "take out" for my mom's birthday dinner with the family. Nothing is better then the good old Spaghetti Factory. (thank for your email.)
I'm quite the blogger. I can't even get a comment right on my OWN BLOG!. Beck, what happened to your old word, "DELETE"? I loved that one. Dawn, I know you had a wonderful day on Sunday remembering your own mother! I thought of her all day.
6 comments:
She had a blast spending the evening with her grandma. Last night Livie said "Grandma Deb is so cool." Coming from her right now, that is a huge compliment.
I love Annie and feel jealous of that date...instead I'm stuck restraining Thatch...again!
my security word right now is
myther...like my mother in one word! Cool!
Looks like fun!
I got spaghetti factory "take out" for my mom's birthday dinner with the family. Nothing is better then the good old Spaghetti Factory. (thank for your email.)
:)
I'm quite the blogger. I can't even get a comment right on my OWN BLOG!.
Beck, what happened to your old word, "DELETE"? I loved that one.
Dawn, I know you had a wonderful day on Sunday remembering your own mother! I thought of her all day.
Lucky girl! I told Avery all about this and she can't wait! I love that you do this.
Post a Comment