Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

February 17, 2010

Date with a Five Year Old

I called Thatcher tonight and asked him what he did last night. He said, "Date?"













Well I guess you could call it that. It was fun, but there is a big difference between 5 year olds and 7 year olds. WHOA. Overall he had good manners. Then after, he showed me the way to his favorite store...Maggie-Moos! I wonder who my next date is?

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Pick Me! Pick Me!

We love that little Thatch-Man. He's a smart one to pick Maggie-Moos.

Shauna said...

I love it looks like you are restraining him in the picture, funny. (I know because I must restrain my 5 year old all the time)
Where did you eat.
What a fun grandma!

Unknown said...

He loved it! Keeps talking about it...especially to Birdie (who's excited for her turn!!!)

Thanks mom!

Dawn said...

You are a good grandma!!

Hayden thinks you are HIS grandma too - can he be in the running for your next date?? :) (Whenever I talk about a grandma, Hayden asks "is it the one with black hair? You know, Grandma Debbie, that was Grandma Kathy's best friend? - so funny.)

Looks like your grandsons are enjoying their dates.