I was in the mood for a date last night and Tee was busy, so I went out with one of my 6 favorite boys. He got to choose where he wanted to go and he chose the Spaghetti Factory. (SURPRISE!) On the way there, he said, "It is your choice, but you can sit in the trolley if you want to." I said, I would love to and he said, "It is your choice."
Ahh, it was a night to remember.
4 comments:
That is awesome. I love that you took one of your grandsons on a date. I want to be just like you when I am a grandma.
I love this post. He is a handsome date...and funny too. I bet you had a blast!
He loved it, has talked about it all week. Thanks for taking him!
I love it!! What a lucky little guy:)
Post a Comment