Here is a closup of the tiny lettuce. It is a mint in the center and cornflakes stirred into green frosting, then dried.
.
Kari came over and helped me make the little veggies, (which are basically starburst warmed and shaped.) Then she helped me with the presentation. They tasted good, too!
Cute, aren't they??
7 comments:
Wow!! Those are darling--too cute to eat. Were they good? I bet they took a lot of time. What are the sign made of?
The signs are on graham crackers. They did take sometime, but I can COPY anything. They were fun to make.
They are SO darling.
Were they worth the work?
So cute. Nice of Kari to come help.
Love it!!!!
I think all the extra work is always worth it!!
I wish I could cook like your family. Can we do a cooking class this summer??
I will email you our recent enrichment. :)
They turned out so cute! and knowing you, of course they tasted good. knowing me, it was all about the presentation. ;)
Post a Comment