Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

July 31, 2010

Sometimes I think my blog posts are depressing..

Besides my dear Dad breaking both legs, having surgery, not being able to bear weight for 2 months, being dropped at the Nursing home, having his ribs damaged and having huge bathroom issues and possible kidney stones, there were tornado warnings and a SCARY storm in Glasgow yesterday. My sister, Laurie is up there to help with Dad and she and Mom watched as 100+ mph winds and hail hit. My poor Dad was up on the hill in the "Valley View" Nursing home through out.







This is actually Glasgow's hospital where Dad started this unreal journey. I am trying not to think about what would have happened if the tornado had hit. It touched down 30 miles outside of Glasgow.













These pictures are all taken from different cameras.













More severe weather expected tonight. For more pictures, go here.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I can't believe that, it is unreal. Beautiful and really scary. It looks like War of the Worlds.

amanda said...

Those are amazing pictures. I am glad that it didn't hit where your family is. That is scary.
I'm sorry about your dad. I bet you wish that you could be there to help him.
I'm glad you still went to WhiteFish. That seems to be your family's happy place:)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is beautiful and scary at the same time. It's hard to hear about all the sad hard things with Grandpa this summer. I'm glad you get to go up again this month. We love him, and wish we could help him and grandma.

Dawn said...

I had not idea about your dad. I am so sorry. How is he doing??

I always love to hear your Montana stories!! Beautiful pics!

jenn said...

Those pics are amazing! They almost don't look real!! Keep us posted about your dad.

Becky, yep said...

your posts go from you riding in the sky in a helicopter to that amazing UFO looking cloud.

No thanks to helicopters for me!