Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
That kinda makes me sick. For one thing Kmart is yuck anyway.
Weird! I am with Shauna, Kmart is a little icky. It is a last resort for me... It seems like stores can't wait to set up Christmas...
It's getting earlier and earlier each year. They just can't wait for Halloween to come and go so they can set up for Christmas. I love Halloween!!!I hope you and your parents are doing well. We've missed you:)
I love that you pay attention to that stuff. I'd have walked by and thought hmmm, pretty trees.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That kinda makes me sick. For one thing Kmart is yuck anyway.
Weird! I am with Shauna, Kmart is a little icky. It is a last resort for me... It seems like stores can't wait to set up Christmas...
It's getting earlier and earlier each year. They just can't wait for Halloween to come and go so they can set up for Christmas. I love Halloween!!!
I hope you and your parents are doing well. We've missed you:)
I love that you pay attention to that stuff. I'd have walked by and thought hmmm, pretty trees.
Post a Comment