Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

November 2, 2010

Fun date with lots of spaghetti















Date #5 was a lot of fun. AJB is one smart little blondie!



















I had to stop at the dollar store and she asked if she could pick something. She picked out a tiny New Testament. We had some good conversation punctuated with several bouts of the giggles. The girl is a hoot!

















Pasta - 4
Ribs - 1

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Spaghetti Factory again? AJB is so funny, I loved that she picked a bible at the dollar store.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that she picked the Holy Bible at the dollar store, too funny!

Thanks Mom, she loved it!

Dawn said...

Looks so fun!! What a fun tradition!!

(p.s. thank you for the help this morning... almost white again...)

amanda said...

So cute!! I bet they feel so special when they get to go out with Grandma. Can I come sometime? I love the Spaghetti Factory:)