Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

July 9, 2008

duck crossing

OK. This is a lame post, but I thought it was so cute.
I had to slam on my brakes and I couldn't get my camera out fast enough, but as I was driving down Vine Street, this mama duck and her babies were crossing the street single file. It was darling. I followed them as they ran to get away from me and jumped in the water.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute duckies and that is a good picture. Sorry I still win the lame post award with my "Summer food" post. "I like corn, corn is good."

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Not lame at all, just cute. There is just something so cute about the babies following their mother.

Anners said...

Oh Debbie, I'm so happy you finally found Vine Street!!!

Sadly, I'm always excited for new posts on everyone's blogs and this one put a smile on my face.

Debbie said...

Annie,
Duh! How long have I lived here????

rachel said...

I love little duckies!!!

Becky, yep said...

Yep, LAME...because the only reason you were on Vine Street is cuz you were cruisin' your old job! LA EUROPA!