Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

June 27, 2008

My first game of "TAG" since I was a kid

I really did love playing tag as a kid. We had a whole neighborhood full of kids and we played all versions.
The rules are... Post these rules on your blog:
List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about yourself. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.Five people don't read this, so I will only tag a few!

3 Joys
1-Life with Tee and our families and our friends. (I sort of loaded that one.)
2-The beauty of the Earth
3-Quietude

3 Fears
1-Staying alone at night
2-Having a child get lost
3-Becky getting another tattoo

3 Goals
1-Go back to Europe
2-Actually finish a spring cleaning session
3-Complete the blue quilt

3 Collections/Obsessions
1-Reading
2-Planning future fun
3-Nagging my children (see #3 in Fears above.) Note all are obsessions! HMMMM

3 Random Surprises
1-But for Tee, I would never color my hair again.
2-I have 3 daughters who are great dancers and I have 2 left feet.
3-I flew in a Russian MIG.

I am tagging Rachel, Amanda, and Carolyn

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Can I go back to Europe with you? Nagging your daughters...hmmmm. ;)

rachel said...

I love "quietude" as well... such a rare thing around here...I will try to get mine done before I go :)

Lisa Cannon said...

I'm with you - Becky - no more tatoos!

I love the quiet as well!

Shauna said...

I used to not care so much about peace and quiet but now I cherish it. I am for sure going to Europe with you someday. Beck, NO MORE!

Anners said...

Didn't Beck list tatoos as her obsession/collection along with kaliedoscopes? I think we should make that the next Tyler Cousin GNO (just kidding, I think our last one stretched the limits a bit - I still wonder what Grandma made of it all?)

I too love the quietude. Funny that all of us noticed that joy on your list and commented.

Thanks for yesterday. It was so fun - always is.

amanda said...

I'll go to Europe with you too:) And my father-in-law has a sweet technique for removing tattoos.

Becky, yep said...

Sorry to disappoint but here is my next tattoo!