Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

June 8, 2008

No Camera, No picture

Was today the most beautiful Sunday ever? I want to break into "For the Beauty of the Earth." After church today, we took a drive to where Tee grew up near Skyline High. The trees, flowers, clouds...the earth has been washed clean. So pretty.

I hope you all enjoyed this day.

5 comments:

Becky, yep said...

I had a feeling you'd be heading this way...Sort of glad you didn't stop...sorry!
I'm glad you're feeling better today!

amanda said...

I spent today with my mom. It was a beautiful day.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It was the most gorgeous day!

I am glad you are feeling a bit better too!

Shauna said...

It was so gorgeous! We went and climbed up the mountain in my in-laws back yard and the view was spectacular.

Anners said...

I know everyone wants it to be warmer, but I kind of like these cooler temps (even the rain). It makes it so nice to be outside. Glad you were able to get out & enjoy it!