Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

June 23, 2008

What would you do??

I used to have a favorite son-in-law, but then he began riding things like this:

It is the worst looking, loudest, most scary monster of a motorcycle. I might have to pay him to quit riding it.

The kids all ran to the front yard to see what the gosh-awful noise was.

Help!

8 comments:

Anners said...

That is a monster! Poor Beck, how do you compete with an obsession like that (: The look on the kids' faces is priceless.

Lisa Cannon said...

Dave is quite the character. All I can say is, poor Becky!

Becky, yep said...

Look how cool he thinks he is! He's funny!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Maybe let him take you for a ride, and then you will change you mind. Is it possible?

Oh Dave.

Anonymous said...

"Your Finnish Son in Law is here"
Thanks for the pic, I'm even HOTTER on the bike than I thought I was..I mean, I was looking at the pic and wondering "who is that, Steve McQueen"?
Then, I noticed it was me!

Debbie said...

Dave, You are funny. NOW WILL YOU GET RID OF IT????

Shauna said...

So funny. I love Dave looking cool on his new toy. I love the fort you made with my kids, they had a blast and are so very lucky to have such fun sweet grandparents. Thank you so much.

Lisa Cannon said...

Dave is FUNNY!