Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

November 2, 2008

"Give us this day our daily bread."

I think Rachel's friend had a great idea. Once a day or once a week for the month of November, you should post a picture of what you are thankful for. She invited everyone to join in.
I am so thankful for the food we have in this country. We are blessed beyond measure. We need to share our bounty so no Americans go hungry.

I am also thankful for bloggers who share their good recipes. I got the recipe for these "garlic knots" here .

and the recipe for these honey rolls here.

3 comments:

Anners said...

Yum! We are so lucky to be able to feed ourselves and our families so well. I can't imagine those that can't - so hard.

I'm thankful that you blog Aunt Debbie. I feel like you and I have gotten to know eachother better through blogging. I love knowing what you and my cousins are up to on an almost daily basis.

rachel said...

I'm thankful that you are playing along :) I love all the recipes you post here, and can't wait to try this one!

Becky, yep said...

I'm thankful for YOUR food...so good as always last night. Thanks!