Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

November 29, 2008

Best Gift Ever

Yesterday was my birthday and my sister Lisa sent me this.When we went home to Glasgow in September, my sisters and I kept trying to remember what the "Seven Deadly Sins" were and which ones we had trouble with. Lisa found these stranger than strange sprinkles and now I will never forget them! Funny!

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That Lisa...she is so thoughtful. I want to try the chocolate/chili one in Hot chocolate. That sounds delish. Although If I had to go by the sin title, it would be Lust for sure. ;)

ps. Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!!

Becky, yep said...

ooooo, Sloth and envy for me!

rachel said...

those are funny! Didn't know it was your birthday....hope you had a happy one :)

Shauna said...

Are those edible? Could I use them in my gluttony? JK

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

What a snazzy gift idea! Happy birthday! The flavorings all sound delicious. You'll have to post the food/beverage items you put them in!

amanda said...

I thought of you on the 28th. I hope it was a good day. I am having a missing mom week. Lots of emotions. She's in big trouble;{

martins said...

Give me a break, WHEN I ask you WHEN would you find the 7 deadliest sins in seasonings.