Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
I miss reading your blog. It is good to see you up and running again. Gotta love little boys (and girls)especially at Christmas time.
what? Pooh wasn't at the first Christmas?! I TOTALLY thought he was :)
I hope you leave it that way - I love it!
Made me laugh! I am sure it was a tudball's doing. Funny.
Winnie the Pooh was there for sure. ;)Yesterday was special, Thanks Mom!
I have one of those same little elves minus his crony at my house. Aren't we so blessed?
Hilarious! I love it!!
I bet Pooh Bear was totally there. Isn't he every where? Hope you had a great Christmas. It was a weird one for me, but it was fun.
In addendum, I didn't even notice that something was different for a few seconds. It all seemed normal to me.LOL
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I miss reading your blog. It is good to see you up and running again.
Gotta love little boys (and girls)especially at Christmas time.
what? Pooh wasn't at the first Christmas?! I TOTALLY thought he was :)
I hope you leave it that way - I love it!
Made me laugh! I am sure it was a tudball's doing. Funny.
Winnie the Pooh was there for sure. ;)
Yesterday was special, Thanks Mom!
I have one of those same little elves minus his crony at my house. Aren't we so blessed?
Hilarious! I love it!!
I bet Pooh Bear was totally there. Isn't he every where? Hope you had a great Christmas. It was a weird one for me, but it was fun.
In addendum, I didn't even notice that something was different for a few seconds. It all seemed normal to me.LOL
Post a Comment