Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

January 2, 2009

2009

I once read a book where a little girl described rays coming through clouds as "God Clouds". This morning I saw some God Clouds. I gave thanks for this beautiful world and for our lives and our loved ones, both here and beyond this wonderful earth, for we are really blessed beyond measure.HAPPY NEW YEAR!

10 comments:

Granny said...

AMEN!

Dawn said...

Those pics are so pretty. Your house has an amazing view. Hope you had a great holiday. Happy New Year!!

rachel said...

I agree...beautiful pics!

Anners said...

Russ and I were commenting on how beautiful the sky was this morning - so clear and blue. Those pics are wonderful - thanks for sharing!

Shauna said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful words. Thank you for the reminder.

Lisa Cannon said...

Happy New Year to you, too! Beautiful view!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a great thought for this new year. Happy 2009, Mom. :)

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Pretty pictures!! I too share an appreciation for "God clouds". What a cute saying. What book was that in? Love the snow on the rooftops too!

Becky, yep said...

Wow, Mom...you're right up there with the Pioneer Woman! Those are great pictures!
Best is that that come from inside your warm house!

amanda said...

Beautiful pictures. It is nice to have someone in heaven smiling down on all of us.