Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
Such fun!! Winter is fine if you don't have to drive. I must admit I love the seasons.
Granny, OK, I love winter, but I am very jealous of your next month. I hope you have a wonderful time!
I hate the inversions, but I think winter can be a really cozy month (inside of course). I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it nice.
I do love each season (fall the most). I love the blow dryer stick up, funny.
Those are great, mom! ps. Thanks for the yummy dinner tonight...and for Avery's b-day gift! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Such fun!! Winter is fine if you don't have to drive. I must admit I love the seasons.
Granny, OK, I love winter, but I am very jealous of your next month. I hope you have a wonderful time!
I hate the inversions, but I think winter can be a really cozy month (inside of course). I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it nice.
I do love each season (fall the most). I love the blow dryer stick up, funny.
Those are great, mom!
ps. Thanks for the yummy dinner tonight...and for Avery's b-day gift! :)
Post a Comment