Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

January 12, 2009

Yum, Yum!

I cooked a turkey and had lots of leftovers. I used some to make this delicious soup. You can find the recipe here. I am using more of the leftover turkey to make a turkey pot pie. (Pictures later) and the rest to make old fashioned turkey noodle soup.

4 comments:

amanda said...

I read your winter post first. I hate winter (just like my mom) but those were pretty funny funnies. The soup post looked more inviting to me. I love winter if I can stay in my house and eat yummy food. No wonder I've gained 5 pounds this winter:(

Becky, yep said...

It all sounds so good! That turkey was perfect! Thanks!

Shauna said...

Sunday dinner was delicious! We are so lucky to be invited to such wonderful meals. Thank you! (That soup looks yummy too)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You really are a foodie, mom. Looks delish, no wonder T.R. wants to live there again. ;)