Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

October 8, 2008

Lisa part II


My youngest sister Lisa was walking through Penney's with Mom and I when she jumped up on a little short tilted bed with lots of bedding on it. I had my camera in my purse, so I snapped a shot. The sales clerk almost fell on the floor laughing as did we.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Funny!

Granny said...

LOL!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So funny! Does Randy know about Lisa's hot new boyfriend? and his giant head? :)

rachel said...

Debbie, you won't believe it. One of my friends from high school that I found again online just posted this: http://order-out-of-chaos.blogspot.com/ Your sister is HER BOSS! Is it a small world or what?!

Jenn said...

Hey this pic looks familiar. Lisa is my boss and Randy sent these to us at work last week. Too funny! Your sister is so hilarious, small world!