Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
I have no idea, but yours looks delish!
It is not in NYC. And it is...Eugene's Pizza in Glasgow MT!
I know I might get kicked out of the family for this but I did love NYC pizza more. Eugene's is good though and has grease.
Shauna, I can't believe you said the word "grease". Real cheese has an oil... not grease.
Not sure where that pizza is from but as my brothers would say, "It looks really slutty!"
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN...TYPED!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have no idea, but yours looks delish!
It is not in NYC. And it is...Eugene's Pizza in Glasgow MT!
I know I might get kicked out of the family for this but I did love NYC pizza more. Eugene's is good though and has grease.
Shauna, I can't believe you said the word "grease". Real cheese has an oil... not grease.
Not sure where that pizza is from but as my brothers would say, "It looks really slutty!"
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN...TYPED!
Post a Comment