Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

October 16, 2008

6 things I love about Fall

Tell 6 things about yourself. Then tag 6 other people.

1. Cool air. AAAAHHHHH.

2. The beauty of the trees that takes your breath away.
3. Friday night football lights that I can see from my house.

4. The leaves that run, hop and jump down the street with joy as the wind blows.
5. Baking zucchini cupcakes, then leaving the oven door ajar to add to the warmth of the house.
6. Autumn foods - like soups.
7. Needing to wear a sweater
8. Long cool walks.

9. Raking leaves.
10. Going home to Montana in the fall.

I will stop here. I could go to 1000.

I tag:
Lisa
Laurie
Amanda
Dawn
Jenn
Ashley
Those without blogs may tell their 6 things in the comment section.

8 comments:

Shauna said...

I always leave my oven door ajar, funny. I love fall football. And did you make that soup? Yum!

Anners said...

I too need to know more about that soup. A recipe maybe?

Fall, it really is the reward for enduring long winters and sizzling summers. Such a cozy time of year!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a great post, Mom. The cupcake and soup look yummy! I love this wonderful season.

Yay Fall!

rachel said...

That soups looks soooo yummy :) I am actually enjoying fall this year too!

amanda said...

I love fall. I think that is why my favorite holiday is Halloween. It is a season of change.

Becky, yep said...

Montana, Soup, and baking...all pure comfort!
Great list!

Dawn said...

Oh, how I need to learn to blog...
Thanks for including me.

6 Things I love...

1- I love Thanksgiving. Yummy food, football games, and NO GIFTS, therefore there is no pressure of who's disappointed - (I hate Christmas).
2- Wedding Cake. It is worth every calorie.
3- Lipstick and Mascara. Whether you are running late, sick, or need a touch up - those two things can work mighty miracles.
4- Throw pillows - they do the same for a bed that lipstick and mascara do for the face.
5- I love to DECORATE!! I love to invade someones home, kick them out - if they trust me, and rearrange. It is like a Mini-Makeover. So Fun!!
6- Moms.

7,8,9...- Dates with my husband, shopping for girls, thank you notes, coming home from vacations, parties, unannounced visits, family, my dad, and TALERINI.

Thanks Debbie - that was fun!!

Debbie said...

Dawn, Those were interesting.
I laughed at throw pillows and tallerini. Tee and T.R. hate my throw pillows. And tallerini -hhmmmm.
Also, Shauna likes to rearrange her furniture and do mini-makeovers all the time! Once my furniture is in place, it is eternally there!!
Thanks for playing and yes, let Amanda get you started on a blog before she goes.