I have a brother and 2 sisters. One of the things that keep us close is our strange sense(s) of humor. I am going to show you a few of the events that have kept us laughing, but for today, here is a picture taken of my sisters and I last week in Montana.
6 comments:
Sisters are the best, mom. Especially those two! What a great picture.
I never put it together (until today) that you have 3 girls and one boy just like the family you came from. I think that is an unusual combo and to have it twice is really special. Is Jeff the youngest like T.R & do you notice any similarities with your sisters and your girls?
I love having sisters. I keep telling Jane that one day she'll love it too:)
Annie, Jeff is the second youngest after me and he was here this weekend. I called him on his long drive home and we talked for a long time. I don't see any similarities, but like any girls, we are all so different!
Second "Oldest" not youngest.
I grew up loving my kind aunts. They are such good people. Sisters are the best, yours and mine.
Post a Comment