My sister Lisa is probably the most thoughtful person I know. She is kind and very generous. She is an over-achiever. She has a great job at Wells Fargo and got her Masters in Business last year. She is almost 12 years younger than I am, so she was "my baby".I toted her around on my hip for years. (I put her down last year because my back hurt.)
She has a great sense of humor. She got this picture on her Costco Card and has let anyone who wants a good laugh enjoy the picture. It is a treasure. No one knows what happened with the picture, but she was wise enough not to get it retaken because our family loves it!!

Thanks Lisa!
3 comments:
That is the best picture! Does she know you posted it...on "teh internets"?! Funny!
She is a brave lady for letting you post that :) I get to see all of my sisters tomorrow :)
So funny. I love Lisa.
Post a Comment