Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
We love Taggy! He really is a character. :)
He wore that snowflake hat all day until it ripped off his head.Funny...I played the 6th pic in my 6th folder!
He's adorable. Again, I have a heard time identifying him without his red elmo sweatshirt.
We love Taggy! He is one of a kind.
What a doll!!! I can just see him thinking up stuff to do. I think I can see a bit of Sammy in him.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We love Taggy! He really is a character. :)
He wore that snowflake hat all day until it ripped off his head.
Funny...I played the 6th pic in my 6th folder!
He's adorable. Again, I have a heard time identifying him without his red elmo sweatshirt.
We love Taggy! He is one of a kind.
What a doll!!! I can just see him thinking up stuff to do. I think I can see a bit of Sammy in him.
Post a Comment