Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
Is that a one serving little cup?
Yes. They are small servings, probably about 1/2 cup serving.
This probably doesn't belong here but I want you to know that I am glad we share darlings!!
Oh my that, looks so yummo!
That looks delicious! I wonder if you could do more and bake in a larger dish. What do you think?
That looks soooo good. I am going to have to try it!
Yummy, Mom!
So, glad you liked it!
Lisa, I will try it that way and tell you if it works.
Mmm! That looks yummy. I might just have to come over there and have myself a little taste.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Is that a one serving little cup?
Yes. They are small servings, probably about 1/2 cup serving.
This probably doesn't belong here but I want you to know that I am glad we share darlings!!
Oh my that, looks so yummo!
That looks delicious! I wonder if you could do more and bake in a larger dish. What do you think?
That looks soooo good. I am going to have to try it!
Yummy, Mom!
So, glad you liked it!
Lisa, I will try it that way and tell you if it works.
Mmm! That looks yummy. I might just have to come over there and have myself a little taste.
Post a Comment