On our way home from Montana this past summer, Bryan said, "I have never seen anyone help with the kids like Aunt Laurie does." Everyone agreed.
Laurie married Jim whom all the children also love. But when Laurie turned 50, Jim might have missed the mark. Whereas Laurie was waiting to be surprised by tickets to a concert, Jim bought her a $100.00 gift certificate to a Western Clothing store. Laurie has always dressed professionally as a teacher and has never liked Western Clothes. She bought dog food with the G.C. and then had her friend take these pictures of her for Jim.
(Thus the family sense of humor.)
5 comments:
That last pic cracks me up! We love Aunt Laurie!
ps. I called you back, but it was busy. Sorry we are missing you guys tonight. See you Sunday! :)
Laurie is also so fun to talk to, I love hearing her views on everything. She is such a neat person.
Laurie is one hot Cowgirl....who da thought?
I love Laurie so much! Her love of babies is my favorite!
Those pictures are a riot! I bet she hates them up here!
I am catching up on my blogs. Your family is so funny. I'd love to be in attendance at a family reunion sometime.
Anytime something crazy or funny happens to us we always say, "That's a Tyler story." Too funny!
Post a Comment