Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

November 5, 2008

I'm thankful for young voters!

Got this from T.R.:

Finally - a change...

7 comments:

Shauna said...

A good change.

Lisa Cannon said...

I hope it is a good change. I must admit, I didn't vote for him. But, I am hopeful he will help our country. If it has made our country happy again, then it is a good thing. Hopefully it will help people to not be so scared, hopefully it will help the economy. Geez, I am full of hope. I think we all are!

Lisa Cannon said...

ALSO, I am grateful for him being president that hopefully my kids won't know a difference in the color of someone's skin. That it doesn't matter. I know my grandpa and a lot of the old timers, who grew up during segregation, are having a hard time with this. My hope is that my kids never know that!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It is crazy to look at that. I am hopeful!

Debbie said...

Lisa, My thoughts exactly.

Anners said...

I have never felt so emotional about an election. I made my girls stay up to watch history be made. It really is a giant step forward for our country (and with no giant hiccups like hanging chads). He seems very special. Let's hope he proves to be special over the next 4 years. Heaven knows we need some extraordinary leadership!

Becky, yep said...

HERE I AM...BARAK ME LIKE A HURRICANE!