It is hard to watch someone you love dealing with pain, but while he was sleeping a morphine-induced sleep, the bright, nice room was a comfort.
We could see where our house was from the room. Tee is home now and doing well. (But sort of crabby!)
Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
8 comments:
I'm glad he is doing well! I am sure you are taking excellent care of him and the crankiness will wear off soon!
I heard he was in the hospital. I am glad he is doing ok. Scary!!
Great View! I am glad you are all home now.
I really hate hospital rooms but that one doesn't look so bad. I am glad that dad is feeling a little better. Hopefully tomorrow even a little more.
So glad to hear Tee's doing well is out of the hospital. Our prayers are with you both.
Ewww to hospitals! I hope that everything goes OK from here on out. Crabby is part of recovery, but he is not allowed to be that way more than a week, or you can take him back there. That will scare him.
I'm glad the week is over. that was a crazy one!
you ARE a good nurse, by the way!
We're glad Uncle Tee is on the mend. Tell him we wish him a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment