Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
I love it! You're the best mom. :)
Where do you find such funny comics? That is too funny.
Aaron still tells Kenzie to "grab her thongs" instead of flip-flops. We all giggle the silly embarrassed giggles and say in unison "FLIP-FLOPS".Isn't there a Tim McGraw song about all the words that have new meanings now??? Funny!!!
For years I would ask Ty and Mike (of course in front of tourists) if they remembered to pack their thongs. They would get so frustrated! I've finally stopped.
We grew up saying "thongs", "flip flops" was a tough transition and now when Will and Karen visit they call them "slippers" so I am really confused!
Nope...it's just you AND Laurie!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! You're the best mom. :)
Where do you find such funny comics? That is too funny.
Aaron still tells Kenzie to "grab her thongs" instead of flip-flops. We all giggle the silly embarrassed giggles and say in unison "FLIP-FLOPS".
Isn't there a Tim McGraw song about all the words that have new meanings now???
Funny!!!
For years I would ask Ty and Mike (of course in front of tourists) if they remembered to pack their thongs. They would get so frustrated! I've finally stopped.
We grew up saying "thongs", "flip flops" was a tough transition and now when Will and Karen visit they call them "slippers" so I am really confused!
Nope...it's just you AND Laurie!!!
Post a Comment