Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

June 26, 2009

What a date!


The Arts Festival was not well attended on Thursday night - probably due to the weather report.

A surprise: we saw Mayor Becker. (I know Kari, I am NOT photogenic.)

Tee tricked me into going to the Delta Center to watch the NBA draft.

He said it would only last a few minutes. Ahhh... I worked on my list of things to do.

Lastly we went to my favorite place. No, not Disneyland; COSTCO.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I would have loved the Arts Festival and Costco. I could have skipped the draft. Dad looks so enthralled.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that you grabbed a quick picture with the major. Looks like a fun busy time to me. Dad does look enthralled. ;)

Becky, yep said...

Sounds great...real question is...what did you eat for dinner?

Anners said...

I imagine he felt about as thrilled to go to the arts festival/Costco as you did to go to the draft - he is after all related to my dad.