It was so nice and sunny coming out of church today. One hour later it looked like this! This was on Thursday at our cousins get together: OK, Truth?? I LOVE THE RAIN! KEEP IT COMING.
I love the rain too, but I so need a tan. Everyone looks better with a little sun on their body. Rain Rain Go Away!!! especially for June 26th, I don't have a plan B for the wedding.... :(
For a girl who does NOT have the tanning gene, this weather is great! I love it too, except when I have outside plans (like swim lessons). Then it's a bummer. But we love the money it saves on air conditioning and watering the yard! Plus everything feels fresh and green.
5 comments:
I love the rain too, but I so need a tan. Everyone looks better with a little sun on their body.
Rain Rain Go Away!!! especially for June 26th, I don't have a plan B for the wedding.... :(
For a girl who does NOT have the tanning gene, this weather is great! I love it too, except when I have outside plans (like swim lessons). Then it's a bummer. But we love the money it saves on air conditioning and watering the yard! Plus everything feels fresh and green.
ME Too, ME Too!
But I too hope for a sunny 26th, We have 18 little friends coming over to celebrate!
I hope it stays away just for tonight, then I am okay with it. What a crazy first Tyler Cousins.
Cousins was so fun. That storm was crazy. I love it too, everything smells so good.
Post a Comment