They had a blast!! Hayden continues to talk about "Grandma Becky" I mean "Grandma Debbie". THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking them and making them feel special. Manda and I (and the rest of the family) really appreciate all you do for us.
Dawn, I keep remembering funny things they did and said. I gave the boys a peanut butter cookie. Hayden ate it and said, "That was delicious." Tobe crumbled his into his milk and said, "I not like cookies."
Thank you Grandma Dibbie for taking him. He can't stop talking about it. He keeps asking when he can go back to grandma dibbie's house. You are so sweet. Thank you!! Thank you!!
4 comments:
Those are two cute little guys! What a nice thing to tend for the day.
They had a blast!!
Hayden continues to talk about "Grandma Becky" I mean "Grandma Debbie".
THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking them and making them feel special. Manda and I (and the rest of the family) really appreciate all you do for us.
Dawn, I keep remembering funny things they did and said. I gave the boys a peanut butter cookie. Hayden ate it and said, "That was delicious." Tobe crumbled his into his milk and said, "I not like cookies."
Thank you Grandma Dibbie for taking him. He can't stop talking about it. He keeps asking when he can go back to grandma dibbie's house. You are so sweet. Thank you!! Thank you!!
Post a Comment