We picked raspberries in Bear Lake. See here. This chocolate raspberry cake is pretty darn good, but... not as good as this MOST DELICIOUS RASPBERRY CAKE ROLL Becky makes. Up next jam!
I wish I could cook. Will you give lessons. I love to entertain and have company stay in my home... but I seriously give myself an ulcer thinking about how I am going to feed them - three times a day - eek!!
I have Aaron's mom coming tomorrow... can I borrow your cake or roll??? :) (Can I claim it as my own too??)
I don't know if my mom told you about the extent of my sweet tooth, and chocolate in particular, but that chocolate raspberry cakes looks like heaven on a plate. Glad you guys had a great time in Bear Lake. :)
6 comments:
Wow! You have been busy! please don't tell me that it's gone already. Those look so yummy.
ps. Thanks for the raspberries you sent with Avery, ours never made it that far, they were gone before I could wash them. :)
Ours were gone by last night. My Raspberry loving boy devoured most of them and we finished them off after dinner, yum!
I wish I could cook. Will you give lessons. I love to entertain and have company stay in my home... but I seriously give myself an ulcer thinking about how I am going to feed them - three times a day - eek!!
I have Aaron's mom coming tomorrow... can I borrow your cake or roll??? :) (Can I claim it as my own too??)
Mmm looks yummy!! Now you need to post the recipes:)
YUM-O!
I don't know if my mom told you about the extent of my sweet tooth, and chocolate in particular, but that chocolate raspberry cakes looks like heaven on a plate. Glad you guys had a great time in Bear Lake. :)
Post a Comment