Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

July 31, 2009

Tyler Cousins Cookie Extravaganza


Take some cute kids.

Bake some delicious sugar cookies and cupcakes.

Add tons of cool decorating ingredients.

and you get some amazing,

and I do mean amazing...

TREATS.
THANKS AUNT SHERRY!

5 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Sherry is the best!

The sick part...and I do mean sick is that Thatch ate that cookie! AND wanted more!?!

Dawn said...

That looks so fun...Was it hot??

We do the same thing at Christmas... but if we are all too busy or partied out from the holidays- it is the first to be canceled...:( Maybe we should do it in a different season... I don't know if Summer is that answer though... hot, melty frosting???

The cookies looked mighty yummy, but I love frosting.

Efamily said...

Thanks Debbie!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Amazing for sure. bummed we missed it. Shauna's hair looks cute!

Shauna said...

I swear everytime I looked at Sam's or Thatcher's cookie my gag reflex kicked in. That was really fun though and thanks to Sherry for the fun day.