Still struggling with presentation here, but I made this cheesecake. I was able to skip the step of making lemon curd because Kami had given me some. Yummy!
Debbie that looks amazing! Could you teach me how to make that?
I think it is funny that anyone thinks I am a good cook ha ha............so maybe I can take a pictures but how could I ever compare to the Debbie Tyler's of the world, the Kari Cannon's and Susan Boyers. Seriously.
My mom mentioned that you and the quilting girls might be willing to do a lunch or dinner with a spread of amazing food (and I can take the pictures). I would be SO HONORED! One chapter in my book is called. "When life gives you girlfriends, make......."
And that would be perfect I would love to say a few words about the quilting club and the lifelong friendships. WOW. We should really try and work that out. I will be in Utah the last weekend of September.
My mom is going to talk to you and try and find a date.
Hi Debbie- It's Jennifer Gray (Woolf now), I am not sure if you remember me from YW back in my 8th ward days. :) I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello. (sorry it's a bit random) The pie looks yummy by the way.
Hey Debbie-Thanks for commenting on my blogs...you make my day!
YES....you should go to Glenwood Springs, it is really fun. Cute little touristy town, gift shops, local restaurants and the whole bit. Plus there are tons of other fun places along the way. If you ever come to Colorado stop by and see me. Take Care.
6 comments:
It looks delicious and tasted delicious too. That was fun yesterday.
So yummy - thanks for bringing it. Yesterday was fun. I always love being with all of you.
Can I give you the one in my freezer so you can make another cheesecake with it? It was delicious!
Yesterday was fun!
Debbie that looks amazing! Could you teach me how to make that?
I think it is funny that anyone thinks I am a good cook ha ha............so maybe I can take a pictures but how could I ever compare to the Debbie Tyler's of the world, the Kari Cannon's and Susan Boyers. Seriously.
My mom mentioned that you and the quilting girls might be willing to do a lunch or dinner with a spread of amazing food (and I can take the pictures). I would be SO HONORED!
One chapter in my book is called. "When life gives you girlfriends, make......."
And that would be perfect I would love to say a few words about the quilting club and the lifelong friendships. WOW. We should really try and work that out. I will be in Utah the last weekend of September.
My mom is going to talk to you and try and find a date.
Thanks so much!
Ali
Hi Debbie- It's Jennifer Gray (Woolf now), I am not sure if you remember me from YW back in my 8th ward days. :) I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello. (sorry it's a bit random)
The pie looks yummy by the way.
Hey Debbie-Thanks for commenting on my blogs...you make my day!
YES....you should go to Glenwood Springs, it is really fun. Cute little touristy town, gift shops, local restaurants and the whole bit. Plus there are tons of other fun places along the way. If you ever come to Colorado stop by and see me. Take Care.
Ali
Post a Comment