This is just in time for the holidays. Do you all (all 8 of you) love the decorated holiday sweaters? I know I do. Do you look with envy at the glittery Holiday sweaters/shirts/sweatshirts your friends wear? I thought so. Well I got a great idea and if you comment, you might be the lucky winner of this. Good luck!!
First you take a Christmas Tree Skirt that you got at shopco last January for $5.00.

First you take a Christmas Tree Skirt that you got at shopco last January for $5.00.
Now cut it into a long rectangle and simply sew up the sides.
VoilĂ ! You have your darling Holiday sweater vest in 15 minutes flat.
p.s. DON'T ASK!
10 comments:
That is hilarious. I love you modeling it.
I dare you to wear it to the rec center Christmas party!!!!!
i am sure it is way cuter on you than it would be on me...you better keep it. A+ for creativity though. Good job Debbie!
Whoa.....
I am lovin' Jenn's comment. We'll see...
Dawn, I don't like yours so much.
LOL! Awww, mother, thank you for the laugh. I am so sharing this...I hope I win. When does the giveaway end?!
I NEED this.
SO bad.
Actually, I just want to take you around for a day modeling the sweater for all to see.
This is just another reason why you dominate.
WOW Debbie you have outdone yourself again!
Martha's got nothin' on you!
I am laughing out loud!!
Ali
WOW! That is all I have to say!
What the.......??? At first I really thought you were serious and I always love a good craft tutorial. I hope I win because I am too busy to make one of my own.
ps did you really make that??
Post a Comment