But Halloween...that's another story. So for the past 2 years, we have left T.R. to hand out candy and we have escaped to St. George. I come back with a clearer head, better goals and a better attitude.
It is beautiful and warm/cool in the fall in St. George and not crowded.
It is so nice to get away.
5 comments:
I love it down there too!
Glad you guys had a good trip *wink, wink*
cuz what happens in Vegas...
ps, how DO the properties look?
Some day, we will be able to take off during that holiday. Looks like fun!
Glad you both had a relaxing, rejuvenating time.
I love the title because it truly is my "happy place" and if Joshie and Megan weren't here I would have longed to be there on Halloween too.
Aaron hasn't quite figured out why it is the "happy place".
I love that it is a vacation that doesn't involve site seeing, rental cars, expensive food, and pure exhaustion from trying to see it all. St. George is all about RELAXATION!! It is a TRUE vacation and truly THE "happy place"!!
Thanks for the phone call on your drive down. :) Hope you and Tee got to just relax and enjoy the weekend.
Post a Comment