Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

October 26, 2009

Quilting at Kari's














We all look forward to quilting at Kari's.



Her attention to detail is only surpassed by her delicous food.




Even the witch centerpiece has a needle and thread. Amazing Kari!

5 comments:

amanda said...

I love that you all still go to quilting. I miss the "reports" my mom used to give me on how everyone is doing.
Fun pictures. I love to see my mom's friends.

Efamily said...

I can't wait to see this quilt for Addy. She will LOVE it!

Thanks for helping,

Ali.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I hope to be like Kari some day. Er, I mean you Mom, I hope to be like you. ;)

Shauna said...

Oprah (my idol) says "It's all in the details", Kari is the queen of that. That skeleton is adorable!

Dawn said...

Can you email me all the "reports" as Manda calls it. I call it "gossip". I would love to hear how everyone is doing and what is new with everyone's family.

You all look like you were enjoying the yummy and cute food and the TALL Diet Cokes... Tell them all Hello from Kathy's kids. I love the quilting club ladies.