Hey Mom, What's for dinner?
jane debby my mom spld the wrns
Debbie you are hilarious. Where do you come up with these things? I love the bucket bike btw.
Seriously?!?I've heard of 'way too much time playing video games' or 'way too much time shopping' butway too much time letting my boys run around outside and practice their hand-eye coordination?Serisouly!(and yes...he does have some weird friends!)
Weird?! I'd say disgusting! I so could not handle that for a minute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
jane debby my mom spld the wrns
Debbie you are hilarious. Where do you come up with these things? I love the bucket bike btw.
Seriously?!?
I've heard of 'way too much time playing video games' or 'way too much time shopping'
but
way too much time letting my boys run around outside and practice their hand-eye coordination?
Serisouly!
(and yes...he does have some weird friends!)
Weird?! I'd say disgusting! I so could not handle that for a minute!
Post a Comment