Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

October 7, 2009

Our trip home.

We stopped first thing in Brigham City to buy Mom some peaches.She was born here and she LOVES peaches. She was happy to share them with her neighbors and friends. DELICIOUS Brigham City Peaches!












,







We got some good play-time in.











Mom is the BEST COOK.












Got to spend time with my beloved Aunt, Lois( And of course Mom.
















The boys had fun.







The mighty Missouri River.



Will I ever quit calling it "HOME"?

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I hope you don't ever stop calling it home. I really missed going this year. She really is the best cook!

Dawn said...

It is YOUR "happy place". Great people and great memories!

Laurie said...

Nice...but I would have preferred more pictures of me

Shauna said...

Oh, why did you have to remind me of the food I missed, sigh. I love that place too, it is kind of technically my home too. Those peaches are gorgeous.

Becky, yep said...

I can still taste the water! It was such a slow, nice trip. I'm moving back up for good...someday! As long as Grandma will do all the cooking!

amanda said...

Brett had finally begun to allow me to call Utah "home" I think he finally "gets it". There is something about going home.