Hey Mom, What's for dinner?

September 23, 2009

MAKE EM STOP!

I do not like zucchini.




























But at Relief Society last night, they had an iron chef party where you had to use zucchini. There were some good dishes. The zucchini pie was good, but I wondered why not just use delicious fresh apples???


















The zucchini custard was good, along with other main dishes. But it was just a quiche. I decided zucchini is tasteless, but tastes like whatever you pair it with.


































The cupcakes are the only reason to raise zucchini. Try THESE! Excellent.

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So many things all centered around zucchini? Every one I knew that grew them this year, have too many big ones and are giving them away.

amanda said...

I love the picture of Tee. I don't love zucchini but if you fry it in breadcrumbs and butter it's really yummy:)

Shauna said...

Zucchini is pretty tasteless. I do love those cupcakes.

Becky, yep said...

How'd your cupcakes do? Did you win anything? They are so good!!!!
well, the frosting is anyway (but it has no zucchini!)

Dawn said...

I with you on Zucchini!! Yuck!!!

Thanks for last night. I really appreciate it.

martins said...

I just finished taking seven boxes of apples off my two little trees. Wanna use them for traction from Glasgow?